Toro Trench Filler (22472)
Call for Price
Designed for time and money-saving efficiency, this attachment lets operators fill trenches in a single pass. Two sets of opposing augers direct the spoils from the sides of the trench back into the hole, while the filler levels off the work area - and fluffs the turf on each side of the trench - minimizing its footprint
- Integrated float allows 5" of travel
- Adjustable skids evenly disperse weight
- 48" working width
- 14" (36 cm) Auger Diameter: Enhances productivity with single-pass trench filling.
- Notched Frame: Auger frame is notched in the middle to create mounding that will compact over time, a feature that helps avoid the need for follow-up labor after the ground has settled.
- Integrated Float: Float mechanism allows for up to 5" ground following and constant flotation, resulting in improved trench cleanup.
- Adjustable Skids: Toro-exclusive adjustable skids help prevent scalping by spreading the weight of the unit over a larger surface area. Skids allow 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) vertical adjustment depending on ground conditions. Set high for existing turf conditions; set low for exposed soil conditions. The trench filler floats across the ground without digging or sinking in and disrupting turf.
- Auger Diameter: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Float Distance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Height: 22" (56 cm)
- Weight: 410 lbs (186 kg)
- Width: 62" (157 cm)
- Working Width: 48" (122 cm)
- 62 in. (157 cm)
- 22 in. (56 cm)
- 410 lb. (186 kg)