Toro Dingo Vibratory Plow (22911)
Call for Price
The Toro Dingo vibratory plow attachment greatly reduces a contractor's time spent on irrigation and cable installations. Exclusively designed and built by Toro specifically for use on the Dingo, the vibratory plow optimizes pipe-pulling performance while minimizing turf damage during an installation. Also, use the chuted blade and spool carrier to install wire or cable.
- Convenient depth-indicator
- Elliptical vibrating motion
- Pull pipe up to 2" diameter
- 12" and 18" blades available
- Depth Indicator: Convenient depth-indicator ensures pipe-laying at uniform depth.
- Flexible Head: Compression springs allow the head to pivot 30-degree side-to-side for tight turning.
- Heavy Cast Coulter: Provides knife like slit in turf ahead of blade. Allows blade to move through turf with minimal tearing.
- Isolators: Rubber isolators control the plow vibration amputude
- Elliptical Vibrating Motion: Creates natural force in the direction of the machine, thus helping to pull pipe and cable through difficult soil conditions.
- Bearings: 4 pressed-in spher. roller
- Blade Adjustment: Adjust f/ 0 -18" (0-46cm) Depths
- Blade Type: See Accessories
- Chain: Machined, plated 2" (5cm) hex bullet
- Construction: Fabricated, welded steel frame
- Depth Control: Adjustable
- Height: 27.0" (69cm) w/o Blade
- Length: 34" (86cm)
- Quick Couplers: Male & Female Quick Couplers
- Weight: 457lbs (207 kg)
- Width: 28.2" (72cm)
- Working Depth: Adjust f/ 6-18" (15-46cm) Depths
- 34 in. (86cm)
- 28.2 in. (72cm)
- 27.0 in. (69cm)
- 457 lb. (207 kg)