2019 STIHL MS 150 T C-E
Call for Price
A professional arborist chainsaw that is ultra lightweight and loaded with STIHL features. For in-tree professional use only.
The STIHL MS 150 T C-E features durability and portability, exclusively for in-tree professionals. This lightweight powerhead weighs only 5.7 pounds and features Easy2Start™ technology for smooth starts. Ideal for arborists, the MS 150 T C-E chainsaw is easy to carry, and its top-handle design is easy to maneuver. The result is less operator fatigue, which can result from use of heavier saws. It also features reduced exhaust emission technology and enhanced fuel efficiency as compared to traditional 2-stroke engines, which means fewer fill-ups and fewer interruptions to your work. This is how STIHL makes ultra-lightweight chainsaws: The right way.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine turns over.
- Top handle (T): The top-handle model is specially designed for in-tree professional use only!
- Displacement: 23.6 cc (1.44 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.0 kW (1.34 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 200 cc (6.76 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 150 cc (5.07 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 1/4" PM3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 30 cm (12")STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E Mini
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.44 cu. in. (23.6 cc)
- Horse Power
- 1.34 bhp (1.0 kW)
- 5.7 lb. (2.6 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. (30 cm)