Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 54" (137 cm) TITAN® MX5400 (74882)
Call for Price
This 54" floating deck zero turn riding mower features a bull-nose bumper, a 23 hp Kawasaki® 726cc engine, and a heavy-duty frame. Built to last, AND designed for user comfort, the MX5400 features a deluxe seat with adjustable floating suspension. In addition, Toro’s cutting technology always gives your lawn a profession quality of cut.
- 54" Fully-welded, 10 gauge mowing deck with bull nose reinforcement
- 23 hp 726cc Kawasaki® V-Twin engine
- The heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular frame has seamless sides and no welded joints for extra strength. It’s backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Deluxe seat with adjustable floating suspension to glide over terrain
- Engine: 23 hp Kawasaki® 726cc V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Mowing Speed: Up to 8.5 mph (13.679 kph)
- Cutting Width: 54 in. (137 cm)
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3
- Armrests: Standard, Adjustable
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000 ft./min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 10-gauge fabricated w/ bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Molded Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 23 hp
- Engine Construction: Forced Air-Cooled V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft OHV
- Engine Displacement: 726cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 8.5 mph (13.679 kph)
- Height: 73 in. ROPS Up/47 in. ROPS down; 185.42cm ROPS up/119.38 cm ROPS down
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. to 4.5 in. 13 position
- Number of Blades: 3
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Dampeners: Standard
- Length: 77.3 in. (196 cm)
- Mulching: Optional (Recycler Mulching Kit)
- Seat: Deluxe Bolstered Seat w/ Adjustable Suspension
- Spindle Housing: 7.75 in. (19.68 cm) diameter housing / 1 in. (2.54 cm) diameter shaft
- Steering Controls: Dual oversized Comfort Grip™ levers with hydraulic dampers
- Tires: Front 13 in. x 6.5 in. Smooth / Rear 22 in. x 10 in.- 12 in. diameter rim; Front 33.3 cm x 16.5 cm / 55.8 cm x 30.4 cm - 30.4 cm diameter rim
- Transmission: Commercial HG-ZT3100 w/ charge pumps, shock valves & heavy duty gears
- Washout Port: 2 Standard
- Warranty: 4-year Limited / 400 hr Frame Guaranteed for Life
- Width: 57.7 in. deflector up/67.9 in. deflector down; 146.56cm cm deflector up/172.47cm deflector down
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need light duty hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79032 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 79033 *Fits TITAN model year 2009 and newer.
- E-Z Vac Powered Bagger: The powered bagger system allows for enhanced collection in thick, wet conditions and provides a more efficient bagging experience vs. non-powered baggers. Need Powered Bagger system plus Blower & Drive kit per your deck size.*Fits 2010 and newer models.
- Leaf Bagging Enhancment Kit: Decreases leaf blowout on the deck when bagging leaves and increases bagging performance. *Twin bagging attachment needed.
- Light Kit: Three lights easily mount to the mower frame and wiring quickly connects to the existing accessory circuit. Part # 117-5317
- Striping Kit: Easily add a striping kit to the cutting deck and give your lawn a professional striped look.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial HG-ZT3100 w/ charge pumps, shock valves & heavy duty gears
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 6.5 in. (33.3 cm x 16.5 cm); Rear: 22 in. x 10 in.- 12 in. (55.8 cm x 30.4 cm - 30.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in. (137 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag